Signing off Contracts for the Modernization, Development and Expansion of Three Regional Airports
- Category: News
AKSM and Intrakat SA have signed contracts for the topographic on-site support of Modernization, Development and Expansion of Kefalonia, Kos and Corfu Regional Airports.
Our responsibilities includes:
- Preliminary topographical survey of the site and network installation.
- General setting out plan created according to site survey restrictions.
- Topographic on site support
- On site monitoring and progress reports.
- As built surveys and drawings
Project is part of the agreement between Fraport Greece and Intrakat for the implementation of construction studies and works at the 14 Greek regional Airports.