Our office is constantly investing in renewal of its technological equipment in order to provide accurate results and meet the requirements of delicate projects. Nowadays, we apply the latest laser scanning and surveying techniques in order to ensure that the construction is in accordance to the required specifications. Once only the realm of retrofits and renovations, laser scanning has become a de facto quality check on new construction.
In total we have 19 total stations, 3 total stations for industrial surveying, 9 geodetic receivers, 1 laser scanner and plenty of accessories.
These instruments are used for polygonometry in topographic and cadastral surveys, internal surveys and worksites support depending on the type of application, industrial applications and special surveying works.
The equipment we have in detail is:
- 3 X Sokkia 530R
- 2 X Sokkia 630R download the manual
- 1 X Sokkia Set3C
- 1 X Topcon ES105 download the manual
- 6 X Topcon OS-101 download the manual
- 5 X GeoMax Zipp10R download the manual
- 1 X Sokkia CX-65 download the manual
Total Stations for high precision industrial surveying
- 1 X Sokkia Net1 download the manual
- 1 X TS30 Leica
- 1 X Leica MS 50 (Multi-Station) download the manual
- 3 X Magelan ProMark 500 L1/L2 download the manual
- 2 X GeoMax Zenith25 GPS+Glonass download the manual
- 4 X Sokkia Stratus L1 download the manual
- 4 Χ GeoMaX ZAL132 Automatic Level download the manual
- 2 Χ SDL30 Digital Level download the manual
- Various optical accessories (tripods, ablaze, reflectors)
- 1 X GLS – 2000 3D Laser Scanner download the manual